Overstone Park is a premium resort located on the outskirts of Northampton, comprising a hotel, bars, restaurant, championship golf course, plus conferencing and leisure facilities. Following a change of ownership in November 2017, they will soon be commencing a circa £2 million investment plan which will focus on every aspect of the site and business, with developmental work taking place on the hotel, clubhouse, gym, golf course and lodges with the aim of becoming Northamptonshire’s premier Hotel, Golf and Leisure resort.
The planned developments aim to reach out to a new demographic within Northamptonshire, attracting new families and people of all ages.
Pete Goddard, Sales Manager, who has worked at Overstone Park for 11 years said, “We are anticipating a significant growth in both footfall and membership numbers preceding and during the investment works. We recently launched a limited number of corporate affiliation packages with the aim of mutually growing business, and have been really pleased with the response so far.”
- Monthly newsletter mention as an official affiliate company, sent to over 10000 people
- Complimentary venue hire, including exclusive use of our restaurant, conference room and Cedars Bar
- Leisure memberships, allowing a limited number of employees to use the leisure facilities
- Golf passport package, allowing a limited number of rounds per month, distributed as your company sees fit
- Sponsorship of one hole, to include prominent company branded signage located close to the tee, plus company logo displayed in the hole
- Product placement opportunities at the resort, product launches, promotional events etc
- Feature on our new company website, currently gaining over 40,000 unique views per month, plus periodic mentions on our social media platforms
- Limited number of hotel rooms each month (subject to availability)
- Sector exclusivity
The 18 bespoke partnership packages will be sold on a first come first served basis. Each package will be heavily discounted (between 40 and 50%) against the standard rates starting from £3950 + VAT per annum.
For more information contact Pete Goddard on 01604 492471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org