Leading figures from the world of technology and management will receive Honorary Doctorates from Cranfield University in graduation ceremonies, at the University’s Bedfordshire campus, over the next two days.
This year’s recipients include:
- Katherine Bennett CBE, Senior Vice President, Airbus
- Debra Charles, Founder and Chief Executive, Novacroft
- Victor Chavez CBE, Chief Executive, Thales UK
- Liv Garfield, Chief Executive, Severn Trent
- Professor Juergen Maier CBE, Chief Executive, Siemens plc
Dr Andy Palmer CMG, President and Group Chief Executive Officer, Aston Martin Lagonda
- Sacha Romanovitch, Co-Chair, Inclusive Economy Partnership
- Simon Rowlands, Founder, Africa Platform Capital
They will be joined by more than 1,000 postgraduate students from more than 100 countries who will by celebrating receiving their degrees from Cranfield University.
Professor Sir Peter Gregson, Chief Executive and Vice-Chancellor of Cranfield University, said: “As we celebrate the graduation of our latest future leaders in technology and management, it is right that we pay tribute to those that are already leading the way in their respective fields. This year’s honorary graduates represent the very best in British business and industry. They are the innovators, the job creators and the leaders that the UK desperately needs.”
For more information visit www.cranfield.ac.uk