The Northamptonshire Logistics Awards 2019 have been launched – with talented teams, successful businesses, hard-working apprentices and dedicated drivers urged to enter today.
Businesses from across the county gathered in January at John Lewis & Partners, Grange Park, to celebrate the launch of the logistics awards, back for the fourth year running. The awards are now open to enter, sponsors have all been secured and businesses have until Monday, 11th March to enter.
Tony Bellott, Chair of the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum, told guests: “This year is our fourth awards event, back at the Park Inn hotel and already set to be a sell-out.
“One in seven people are employed in the logistics sector in Northamptonshire, so it is important and fitting to celebrate and recognise their incredible work and achievements.”
Adam Young is Partner at MHA MacIntyre Hudson, the headline sponsor of the awards. He welcomed guests to the launch: “We are delighted to once again sponsor these awards. Logistics is such an integral part of this county and it is such an inclusive sector – made up of people of all ages and businesses and teams of all sizes.
“Our logistics sector harbours some truly exceptional talent, so make sure you enter and be recognised for all you do.”
One of this year’s sponsors and a previous award winner is Wellingborough-based PALLITE. Managing Director Patrick Mulhall, said: “Winning one of these awards is a great opportunity to get good PR for your business and to be recognised in the sector.
“We won Growth Business of the Year last year and are pleased to say we have grown by 60% again this year. Being nominated and getting to the final is a big deal and something to celebrate with the wider team, so we would encourage you to get involved.”
“We won Growth Business of the Year last year and are pleased to say we have grown by 60% again this year.”
- Emerging Talent of the Year - PALLITE
- Apprentice of the Year - SOCIETAL
- Inspiring in schools & Community - Goodwill Solutions CIC
- Growth Company of the Year - Kingsley Consulting
- Team of the year - John Lewis & Partners
- SME Company of the Year, Below 50 Employees - BHIB Insurance
- SME Company of the Year, Above 50 Employees – Wilson Browne Solicitors
- HGV Driver of the Year - Isotrak Group
- Achiever of the Year - Brackmills Industrial Estate BID
- Logistics Temporary Staff Agency of the Year - Spectrum for Arcadia
- Health Safety & Wellbeing Award - Linde Material Handling
- Chairman’s Special Award - by ACS Recruitment
Entry is free, nominate a colleague, enter yourself. All finalists will receive a ticket to the awards dinner, which is Friday 17th May. Enter online here: www.northantslogisticsforum.com