Businesses celebrate Northamptonshire’s thriving logistics sector
Enter yourself, a colleague or your company – the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards are back and organisers are planning for a record-breaking year.
The high-profile event, again set to be supported by headline sponsor MHA MacIntyre Hudson, will see 12 awards up for grabs, including one for Team of the Year, another for HGV Driver of the Year and awards for growth, talent, health and safety and Company of the Year.
Sponsors for 2019 include Pallite, Goodwill Solutions CIC, SOCIETAL, Kingsley Consulting, John Lewis & Partners, BHIB, Wilson Browne Solicitors, Isotrak, Brackmills Industrial Estate BID, Spectrum of Arcadia, Liquid Culture and ACS Recruitment.
Tony Bellott, Chair of the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum, said: “It often surprises people to find out that one in seven people in Northamptonshire work in the logistics sector. Our county is ideally located, at the heart of the UK and we are rightly proud of our thriving logistics sector and dedicated workforce.
“These awards enable us to celebrate and thank our talented teams, drivers, inspirers and businesses. Too many companies shy away from the idea of entering awards, perhaps because they think it’s too self-promotional or they worry the entry might be too time-consuming.
“But the benefits of entering and winning an award are huge. Awards make your company shine and set you apart from your competition. So, don’t miss out and enter today.”
The Northamptonshire Logistics Awards, running for the fourth year, are organised by the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum - a forum facilitated by University of Northampton and made up of representatives from logistics companies county-wide.
The 2019 awards will take place on Friday 17th May at the Park Inn Park Inn by Radisson, Northampton. The closing date for entering the awards is Monday, 4th March.
Dates and details
- Wednesday, January 23rd – the awards will be officially launched and be open for entries.
- You can enter as many categories as you want – and the easiest way to do this is online.
- Entering is free and all finalists will receive a complementary ticket to the awards ceremony.
- If you want help deciding on the best category / categories to enter simply get in touch with Charlotte Patrick by emailing Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets for the awards ceremony will be on sale in March, once the finalists have been announced.